Directions0/0 steps made
- First of all, prepare the ingredients and chop up the mushrooms to be diced.
- Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium-high heat, gently fry off the chopped onion and garlic in the butter.
- When they are soft, add mushrooms and mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper. Then, add flour and stir for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Add cream mixture to the soup. Add chicken broth at 3 times and stirring frequently. Then, add salt, pepper, and stir. If mixture seems too thick, thin it out with more chicken broth or water.
- Finally, leave it boil on low heat for 1 minute.
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
Quick and easy meal, rich and creamy taste with simple ingredients.