Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the upper side of the bread, and empty its core so as to make a bowl out of it.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with olive oil and add onion, flour, and stir for a couple of minutes until tender and translucent.
- Add chicken broth, and let the onion for 15 minutes until its done. Then, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the soup in the bowl made of bread, and put it in a baking pan.
- Add cheese on the top to cover all of the soup.
- Finally, Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
French Onion Soup with Cheese
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
Rich and full-flavored soup.
Comments Rating ( reviews)