Directions0/0 steps made
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Then, add onion and garlic, and stir until onion becomes shriveled.
- Add eggplant and cook for 5 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Add tomato paste with stirring, and let the sauce boils for 30 minutes on low heat.
- In the meantime, boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- After 30 minutes, add anchovy and basil to the sauce with stirring. Then, season it with salt and pepper.
- After the pasta is done, filter it and move it to the serving dish. Finally, pour the sauce over the pasta, and serve.
Eggplant Tomato Spaghetti
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
So flavorful and easy. Great for a quick light meal and the left-overs get better with time.
Comments Rating ( reviews)