Directions0/0 steps made
- To start, slice up the ingredients to be diced, and crack the eggs into a shallow dish and beat it up with a fork.
- In a pan, add the oil and turn the heat to medium high. Once the oil is smoking hot, pour in the beaten egg and cook until just starting to turn golden brown.
- Instantly the egg will start to cook, have a wooden spatula handy to use and break up the egg. Once the egg is fully cooked slide it off onto a plate and set it to the side for a moment.
- In same pan, add the oil again and fry the garlic and onions, then add ginger and stir for a minute.
- Add rice and egg. Begins to cook then slowly mix it in with the rice and stir for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, peas and carrots, then stir until it’s blended evenly and fry for further a minute. Taste and check the seasoning. If you feel it needs a little salt, feel free to add to taste. Finally, the fried rice is ready, and enjoy it!
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
I love fried rice so much and this recipe is quick and easy, but so delicious!
Comments Rating ( reviews)