Directions0/0 steps made
- In a bowl, sift ground almond with powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- In a mixer, whisk egg white until it becomes coherent. Then, add caster sugar and keep whisking until the mixture becomes completely coherent.
- Add egg white to the dry ingredients bowl, and stir kindly using a flat plastic spoon until the mixture poured slowly when lifting it with spoon (make sure not to over mix it).
- Put the mixture in a piping bag, and push to form macaroon pieces on a baking tray covered with baking sheet. Then, let the macaroons rest for 15 minutes until a dry thin layer is formed on its surface.
- Bake the macaroons for 14 minutes in the preheated oven to 320°F.
- Take the macaroons outside the oven and let them cool completely.
- In the meantime, make chocolate ganache by heating whipped cream in a saucepan until it boils. Then, pour it over chocolate in a bowl, and stir until the chocolate is melted completely. Cover the bowl with food wrap, and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After putting the chocolate ganache in a piping bag, turn half of the macaroons upside down, and put chocolate ganache on them. Then, cover them with the other half of the macaroons.
- Finally, put the macaroons in a storage box, and put it in the fridge for 2 days before serving.
Chocolate French Macarons
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
Need to practice for best results.
Comments Rating ( reviews)