Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- To make the filling, in a bowl, crumble the cheese to small pieces. Then, add the black seed, and mix them well.
- Form small buns out of the dough, and flatten each one with your hand. Then, put 1 spoon of the filling over it, and close the dough and roll it (repeat the process for each bun).
- In an oiled baking pan, align the buns from the outside in. Then, rub them with yogurt to get a golden color, and decorate with black seed.
- Finally, bake until the surface is reddened.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Beehive Stuffed Buns with Cheese
- Ease of cooking
- Cooking time
- Ingredients availability
These are very easy if you already have your pizza dough made. The most time consuming hands-on part is stuffing and shaping the buns.
Comments Rating ( reviews)